Terms and Conditions
- This is a website owned by SAGA International Owners Association Management Services LLC (SAGA), the content of which is restricted and uploaded by us or any others authorised by us
- SAGA is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights regarding the website; it is a collective work and / or compilation solely owned by us. The website is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world
- You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, sell, lease, assign, rent, sublicense or encumber any aspect of the website or its content (as defined below in the clause pertaining to ‘Content’) You may not modify or create derivative works of any aspect of the website or its content (as defined below in the clause pertaining to ‘Content’)
- You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the website or any software or database connected to it. By doing so, you will be infringing copyright and privacy laws that may be punishable
- ‘Content’ refers to any listing, forums, event listings, reviews, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos or any other material posted on the website
- By posting content on the website:
- you grant SAGA the non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to use, copy, reproduce, distribute perform, display, modify or create derivative works of the content perpetually and for any lawful purpose SAGA sees fit
- you waive all rights, moral or otherwise, with regard to any content
- you permit any other user of the website to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content
- you grant SAGA the right to prohibit the subsequent access, storage and reproduction or use of said content by any party to any extent SAGA deems fit
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, they are provided for information purposes only
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
SECURITY CAPABILITIES AND POLICY FOR TRANSMISSION OF PAYMENT CARD
When you process payments, we use a verified Internet Payment Gateway. All payment process happens on Banks IPG, a secure server software (SSL) encrypts all Credit Card information you input before it is sent for processing.
Furthermore, all customer contact information collected is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorized access.
All credit card payments are processed securely through Bank IPG, and we do not store any credit card information on our servers.
ACCESS AND LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- Your access to the website is provided on a non-exclusive, temporary and revocable basis by SAGA, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend your right to access to it without notice
- We will not be liable if for any reason if the website is unavailable at any time or for any period
- You may not:
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access SAGA or the website to collect content for any purpose or otherwise copy or download content. A limited exception is granted to search engines and non-commercial public archives, but not for websites that include any form of classified listings
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- You may establish a hyperlink on your website to our website, or to postings within it, for non-commercial use, so long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of SAGA’s reputation (or of any person connected to the company)
- You must not establish a hyperlink in a misleading way or to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of SAGA or any other third party where none exists The website must not be framed on any other website
- You may not use automated means to post content on the website (via the web interface) without our explicit consent
- You may not maintain more than one account
- If we disable your account, you may not create another one without our permission
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (Emirati Dirhams)
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
DELIVERY, RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- “SAGA will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- At the time of checkout disclose to the cardholder, the possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Delivery in case of certificates, permits, and access card means delivery via email as attachment, or downloadable link, or where applicable and required a hard copy either collected from our office, or available pickup points or couriered (at an additional charge).
- Certificates and permits once ordered cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded except where there is an error on our part in the contents of the certificate or permit. The customer must report the error/discrepancy within 7 days of delivery. In such case SAGA will issue a replacement without any additional charge. The customer must report the error/discrepancy within 7 days of delivery.
- On our website, we do not permit refunds, exchange, and returns for the services on the Site. Refunds, exchange, and returns will only be issued subject to approval for the valid reasons mentioned below:
- Payment mistakenly done for service not intended for.
- Refunds will be done only through the original Mode of Payment.
- Refunds, exchange or replacement will only be offered to the same person who originally purchased the products/services on the Site and the Site may ask for further identification.
- 7 days from the date of the receipt of your written replacement request, which shall be submitted by you on the same day you received your order confirmation.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
LIMITATIONS ON YOUR USAGE OF THE WEBSITE
- We may establish limitations, at our sole discretion, on your usage of the website, including, but not limited to, limitations on the length of time any content may remain on the website, the file size of an individual item of content, the number of items of content that can be posted or the contents in its entirety
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You use the website at your own risk
- The use of the website is provided without warranty and is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis
- SAGA Hereby disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind, whether oral or written, whether expressed, implied or arising by statute, custom, course or dealing or trade usage, with respect to the website or any services provided therein. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, we specifically disclaim the following with respect to the website:
- implied warranties or conditions of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any service or good acquired by you from a third party
- the accuracy, timeliness, security and performance of the website
- freedom from any errors or viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we hereby expressly exclude any liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of it, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for loss of the following caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable:
- income or revenue
- anticipated savings
- wasted management or office time
- any other loss or damage of any kind
- In particular, we are not liable for any damage or losses resulting to you or a third party from:
- the use, or the inability to use, the website
- the unavailability of the website for whatever reason
- services or goods acquired through the website
- any content displayed on the website
- a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmers, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- We reserve the right to delete any of your content from the website at any time
- We are not liable to you or a third party for any termination of your access to the website or deletion of your posted content
- You agree not to try to use the website after termination
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These terms are governed by the laws applicable in the emirate of Dubai as we as Federal Statutes applicable in the country of the United Arab Emirates