Owners Association Structure
SAGA believes that the OA will be looked at as a simple scheme subdivision and using a Building Management Statement to allocate the Service Charge in accordance to each use. SAGA International would proceed with the following process in establishing and registering the JOPD and OA:
- Review of the Common Area Surveying drawings.
- Review of the Building Components/Building Composition.
- Review of the JOPD and obligations of the Owners and Parties bound.
- Review the shared Facilities and Services.
- Review easement rights.
- Identify shared Costs of all components.
- Identify the Rights of certain shared Facilities.
- Propose the Building Management Statement.
- Determine the appropriate service charge proportionally in accordance to the above and RERA.
- Having completed the above, SAGA International would proceed in drafting the Service Charge budget based on weighting of each use.
Key Projects Manage Within the United Arab Emirates
SAGA International is managing several buildings throughout Dubai, which include:
- 12 Mixed Use Buildings
- 3 Commercial Buildings
- 3 Hotels
- 7 Residential Buildings